Saturday, January 29, 2011

Scouting for Girls Music Photos: This Is Goodbye - FFVII; X; XII

Disclaimer: I own none of the media used in my videos, and neither do I have so. Hence "dis"claimer.~Info~Song: This Ain't A Love SongArtist: Scouting For GirlsMade With: Sony Vegas Pro 8.0Games: FFVII: CC, Doc; FFX; FFXII Couples: Auron/Rikku; Vincent/Yuffie; Angeal/Penelo; Balthier/Yuna~Other Stuff~Hey look, Rachelplum, Aurikku!

:DDDSo this is, if not give to, then inspired by Rachelplum, who does the most amazing, wonderful crossovers, and who always has something encouraging to say about everything.

Plus she's like the only other serious fan of Sazh/Vanille that I've met, so that creates something of a fellow feeling. She also taught me that it is totally ok to not be an expert beast at masking and stuff - what matters more is creating the fancy of the two characters actually being together, creating emotion. I could disguise it up all I wanted, but it doesn't really matter very much, you love? Anyway, thank you, dear. I very much appreciate you and your work.Anyway, the story contest I've been in has lent me a new appreciation for crossover couples. At first, I was wholly against them, because I could just stand so many Cloud/Yuna videos and the appeal was only generally lacking, but gradually I came to understand, if not know them. Then, for the start time, I made a crossover, starring Vincent as a creepy stalker and Yuna as the aim of his affections (start out simple, you know, plus I won't lie, there's a whole wealth of Yuna clips), and now I reckon I might be hooked. For this, because I'm still sort of new to the whole thing, I decided to do two semi-canonical pairings (canon in the spirit that they are actually in the same plot and I hold them wholeheartedly), and so two what-sort-of-crack-are-you-on pairings. Penelo and Angeal are actually leaving to be the stars of my next contest video (I love the subject of them and I bid them Pangeal), and I wanted to do something else with FFXII (Balthier was the quick choice, because he is sex on legs) and FFX, so Yuna became the other choice. My goal was for the two crazy pairings to take something that tied them to the other two, and I think I pulled that off pretty decently. :The overall story is that the girls say their respective man that they're leaving, and each guy deals with it in his own particular way. They still love them, of course (who wouldn't?), but by the end, they aren't dependant on them, and act on (again, each in a particular way - Balthier's is evidently with other women, oh ho ho, Balthier, you pimp, you). Everything with a yellow tint is past-ish stuff (memories, I suppose) and red tint means everything is a little more connected to the real story. Look, guys, I learned how to do colorings! :DDD (Anyway)Thank you guys so much for watching! I hope you enjoyed!~Griever Less

No comments:

Post a Comment