Friday, October 29, 2010

SCOUTING FOR GIRLS - DON'T Want TO Give YOU LYRICS

every day (you can talk it every day) I don't need to lead you (I don't wish to provide you) I don't need to give you tonight I don't wish to provide you (I don't wish to provide you) I don't need to give you can I don't need to leave you tonight So if you're depressed and I'm not round And the years seem far too long (the years seem far too long) Well I'll be there if you're ever scared (ever scared) You can learn me sing along (you can see me sing along) I don't need to lead you (I don't wish to provide you) I don't need to give you tonight I don't wish to provide you (I don't wish to provide you) I don't need to leave you behindScouting For Girls Don't Want To Provide You lyrics found on http://www.lyricsty.com/scouting-for-girls-dont-want-to-leave-you-lyrics.html I don't need to give you tonight And I know it's hard but life's a bit like that When it pulls you land and stabs you in the cover And I know it's hard, we'll get through this I live I didn't know you've been asleep for so long (for so long) I didn't know you've been deceased for so long (for so long) I didn't know you've been asleep for so long (for so long) I didn't know you've been asleep for so long (for so long) I don't need to leave you I don't need to give you tonight I don't wish to give you I don't need to allow you tonight I don't need to give you (I don't wish to provide you) I don't need to give you can I don't want to give you (I don't wish to provide you) I don't need to give you tonight I don't wish to provide you (I don't wish to provide you) I don't need to give you can I don't wish to forget you tonight

Scouting For Girls Don't Need To Leave You lyrics was added to the site 29 Oct, 2010 and since that sentence has 0 hits and voted 0 times. Other popular Scouting For Girls lyrics are: Blue As Your Eyes, Silly Songand This Ain't A Love Song.

Share
Here's a call you can sing along to For when I've gone away (for when I've gone away) It's a silly tune I wrote for you (for you) You can talk it

No comments:

Post a Comment